Voter ID card update address or Change Polling station, Update name, residential address, New voter ID for elections online procedures.
Residential address is an important component of a voter card. You are not able to get your voter card at your place if address in voter card will not be right. One must make changes if there are any discrepancies related to residential address on voter ID card.
Voter ID CARD is remedied as an essential document in India as it also acts as national identification proof. Its holders can be verified any place in India, only if they are having voter cards with them. Although for getting their voter ID cards, they must have registration and confirmation process.
To avoid any sort of confusion, electoral commission of India has introduced many varieties several sorts of modifications. Candidates can make varieties relevant to improvements that they want to come in with new details.
What information is required for applying new voter ID card update in Online?
- We all know that India is divided into various constituencies and a well preserved record for every section of constituency. Constituency is also present at center level.
- They are further divided into various polling booths at time of elections. Polling booths are places where people, with their names in voters list, come to cast their election.
- Election commission of India had appointed CEO for each and every state which performs an essential part in election. Website of CEO contains various amounts of links which can take prospect to varied forms, which are needed to make changes in Voter ID card.
- Corrections could be related to anything, it might be static correction in name, correction in address or any other significant correction.
- If candidate wants to get address changed in your VOTER ID CARD, then he must apply to change it out by filling form number 8A.
- Form 8A is suitable for purpose of enhancements made on household address. Remember this type can only be used if there is any issue with address being printed in your voter card.
First section of form should be filled like:
- Serial number of voter list along with item by which you are already authorized
- Photo identification card of voter
- Name of relation
Second part of form should be stuffed with:
- newest residential address which you want, to be there, in your voter card
Important things to remember for Voter ID card Update in Online:
Next part of form will include with number of your new residential address or may be nearest polling booth to that place
It is necessary to fill form appropriately and submit it with all necessary evidence of new home address. Any other documents like phone bills, lease bills or electricity expenses may also be included with form along with photocopy of existing voter ID card.