Telangana transport two wheeler, four wheeler Driving Learner license. RTA LLR Driving licence online slot booking, Application. Book Driving Test slot in Telangana.
Telangana Transport department has recently update website for easy use. To avoid goons & mediators in RTA officers government started online procedure. Online portal name is transport.telangana.gov.in. Services of RTA new Learner license, Driving Licence and renewal are started. Applicant with proper aadhar card details can avail more than 80 services without stepping RTA office. Once online application is submitted they have to appear only for Driving test.
How to book Learners License in transport .telangana.gov.in ?
No person shall drive on road or highway without a driving license. Pertaining authorised licence holders must drive on roads. Joint commissioner or Deputy Commissioner of RTO issue license. Driving licence for Two wheeler, Public transport, Auto drivers, Heavy vehicle drivers is compulsory.
- Applicant must have 16 years age completed as on date of applying.
- Applicant with 20+ age eligible for driving a public transport.
- First Take learner License to avoid Traffic police problems. To get a learner license first book slot to appear for driving test.
- Telangana transport RTA learner license slot booking.
- Visit this link to book learner license slot.
- Select LLR from license menu.
- Enter district name, RTA driving test center name.
- Select submit. Choose date of LLR slot. Check time of slot in desired date.
- Click Next button. Enter applicant details. Give mobile number, email address for alerts.
- Select license category & class of vehicle. Click submit button to pay online application fees.
- Take printout of confirmation receipt to appear for learner license test.
How to book Driving License test slot in TelanganaTransport RTA website?
- Select Driving license from menu.
- Select Driving license Test slot availability to search for available dates.
- Select Class of Vehicle you are applying.
- Select test track center you want to take driving test.
- Click Submit button
- Enter Learning License number.
- Enter date of birth.
- Enter Applicant information & LLR issue date. Enter aadhar card number.
- Select class of vehicle. Choose Test track center.
- Pay application fees after filling required details.
- Select submit button to lock options. Pay Driving license application fees online. Take confirmation receipt to appear for driving test.
Visit transport.telangana.gov.in for online resources.