SBI Savings Account application in oaa.onlinesbi.com. State Bank of India Online application for New Savings Account.
SBI Savings Bank Account Online application portal is open now. Oaa.sbionline.com is website address. Recently SBI has given opportunity to its new customers to apply online. As SBI holds major share in savings & Accounts of banking in India Account opening is tiresome procedure. We bring you easy & quick guide to Apply for Online New Savings bank account.
Visit This link to enter online savings account application portal
- Now click Apply Now icon on right side.
- Select Customer Information section to enter account holder details.
- Enter details of Name of Account holder, father or guardian name.
- Select State & District of residence. Enter City name, address, land mark. Enter phone number, mobile, email id details. Check present address as permanent address. Now click Proceed button.
- After proceeding note YOUR TCRN Number. It appears on top left side of page.
- Enter Additional details such as religion, income source and Monthly income. Nature of job or business of person. Enter Educational qualification, IT PAN or fill a Form 60/61. Select Save & proceed.
- Enter details of Identification. Select Id Proof type. Enter proof number select save & continue.
- Wait for application submission. Upload document copies of Identification PAN card number, UID aadhar card number.
- Applicants have option to file your account requirements such as ATM card, Cheque book, Internet Banking, Phone banking etc.
How to fill SBI savings Account Information after getting trcn id
- Select Account Information section.
- Select type of account you require.
- Enter TCRN of applicant. Select Brach code by searching beside. Select List of services required in SBI savings Bank Online account.
- Mention any other account you handle at present. Provide Account number, Name.
- If you want internet banking select it. Provide rights you want to give to applicants.
- Check mobile banking option, SMS alerts. If you want tele-banking check it. Choose mode of account operation such as self or joint.
- Select Proceed button. Take application print out & visit nearby SBI bank for further procedure.
- Visit https://oaa.onlinesbi.com/oao/onlineAccOpenOaoProcess.htm for more info & apply online.
State Bank of India is first to start online account opening process. this was a milestone in its new online concepts. Providing of Green channel counters instead of teller based transactions is very useful.