Orissa Driving License application apply online check LLR Leaner Licence application status, Search for Odisha DL online.
Citizens who are residing in state of Orissa and citizens who are willing to drive motor vehicle must and should have driving license which was issued by public transport department of Odisha.
Government of Orissa has provided a facility of applying driving license through online at main official website of public transport department.
Citizens can apply for driving license, registration of vehicle, payment of vehicle tax through online.
Public transport department of Odisha is managed by transport commissioner. Citizens who are applying for driving license through online need to scan all the required documents and public transport department will issue two types of driving license
- Learner license
- Permanent driving license
To apply online services applicant must have state bank of india bank account.
Citizens who are applying for driving license through online can check the details below about process to apply driving license and learner license and required documents, validity period, applicable fee etc.
Process to apply Orissa learner license:
- Go to main official website of public transport department Orissa.
- Click on online services and choose learner license
- Fill the details in application form
- Click on next button and upload scan documents
- Click on submit button
- Select learner license test slot and make payment
- Click submit button and click yes for conformation
- Then receipt will generate and take a print.
Process for permanent Orissa driving license:
- Visit public transport department official website
- Click on online services and choose driving license application
- Fill driving license application form
- Fill date and signature of applicant
- Submit application form along with relevant documents
- Then take the receipt and attended for driving test
Documents required for Odisha driving license and learner license:
- Fill application form number 2
- Physical fitness declaration form
- 3 passport size photos of applicant
- Age proof of applicant
- Address proof of applicant (voter card, PAN card, aadhar card, passport, gas connection bill, water bill, electricity bill)
Validity period for learner license is 6 months
Permanent Orissa driving license:
- Fill application form number 4
- 3 passport photos of applicant
- Medical certificate form 1A
- Address proof (telephone bill, water bill, electricity bill, gas connection bill, voter ID card, aadhar card, passport, PAN card)
- Age proof of applicant (birth certificate, school leaving certificate)
Driving license will be issued to a person who qualify for driving test. Validity period for permanent driving license is 3 years.
Check Maharashtra Driving License Application process.