Jammu & Kashmir Driving License, Learner License LLR online application. Search for DL, LLR in Jammu & Kashmir Transport website.
We are providing you all the information about applying of learner license and driving license and documents required for applying for driving license and learner license.
Citizens who want to apply for learner license and driving license can check the details given below.
Government of Jammu & Kashmir was providing online facility of applying learner license and driving license at main official website of public transport department.
Public transport department of Jammu & Kashmir Drivng license issuing was managed by the commissioner of license authority.
If an applicant wants to apply for learner license he must have minimum age of 16 to 18 years old.
If an applicant wants to apply for permanent driving license he must have age of above 20 years old.
How to apply for Jammu & Kashmir learner license LLR:
- Go to main official website of public transport department, Jammu and Kashmir.
- Click on services and select forms and download application form for learner license.
- Fill the learner license application form with all the details that are required.
- After filling application for learner license upload all the required documents that are required for learner license.
- Click on submit option.
Documents those are required for learner license:
- Residence proof of applicant
- Ration card
- Passport of applicant
- Voter ID card of applicant
- PAN card of applicant
- Ration card of applicant
- Age proof of applicant (educational certificate, birth certificate, valid passport, employee certificate etc)
- 2 passport size photos of applicant
How to fill and apply for permanent Jammu & Kashmir Diving License online?
- Go to main official website of public transport department
- Click on services and select application form number 2 for applying permanent driving license and download.
- Fill the application form number 2 with all the details required and attach all the required documents to application form.
- Visit nearest regional transport office and submit permanent driving license application form along with all the relevant documents in concerned office.
- Make a payment of fee applicable for driving license application.
- Take the receipt which is mentioned with date and time for driving test.
- Documents required for permanent driving license:
- 3 passport size photos of applicant
- Address proof of applicant (PAN card, aadhar card, ration card, passport, bank passbook etc)
- Age proof of applicant (birth certificate, school leaving certificate)
- 1A medical certificate
- Physical fitness certificate of applicant
RTO officer will issue Jammu & Kashmir Driving license for an applicant after appearing and passing in driving test.
Check Punjab Driving License Application process