IT-RETURNS E FILING 2016. Pay Income Tax Returns ITR for 2016-2017 Online in incometaxindiaefiling.agov.in. Link PAN card, AADHAR, Net banking to File IT returns for assessment year 2016-2017.
IT Returns E filing is made easy by Income tax Department of India. After closure of financial year every citizen need to file their income returns. This is applicable only if income generated and earned is more than prescribed boundary line of IT department. UP to now 82 lak e-filings are made for Assessment year 2016-2017. For this Assessment year last financial year income statement need to be submitted to IT department.
With advent of April IT filings for current assessment years start in Online. Every Charted Accountant Office of nation and IT e Filing centers are crowded with coming tax payers. To conserve time and space IT online returns E-filing is started. Now EVC based single verification of filed IT returns is introduced this year.
A brief guide for filing online IT returns Income tax payment via internet banking option is placed in right side of Income tax website. The official web portal for Tax payment, Download of documents, File TDS returns etc is incometaxindiaefiling.com.
How to Pay Income tax, Apply IT-returns E filing Online?
- To apply IT returns for present and previous assessment year visit www.incomtaxindiaefiling.com.
- To view a guide click how to E-file link? Refer full information and know about your needs.
- IT E-Filing 2016 2017 Online with DSC, EVC, E-return Intermediary, without DSC.
- DSC e filing of Income tax returns statement 2016-2017 assessment years.
- DSC means Digital Signature Certificate. In this procedure no further authentication, verification is needed. It may be applied by client or public itself.
- Three options are placed live for e-verification of IT returns. E-filing One time password, Internet banking Login, aadhar card OTP validation.
- A specific chart is there for steps involved in Online Income tax payment.
- Download income tax 2016 E-filing presentation so that you need not to worry. Leave a comment if you want to share or express your doubts.