EPFO Claim Status Check Provident Fund Claim status online epfindia.com. Employee Provident Fund Claim Status Check Online
You can check your EPFO claim status online without any struggle. Online provident fund claim status is very helpful facility to track status of your pf withdrawal application. You cannot visit EPFO offices to know status of your claim. Here we have provided you a complete method to know status of your EPF claim at official website of EPFO.
Since all government procedures are digitalized, EPFO is also following that way with latest technology. It offers number of offline and online facilities for employees and employers. Only information you need to know to track status is your PF account number. This will help you to know your EPFO claim status submitted in any office across country.
Before withdrawing Employee Provident Fund was a long and struggling process. Due to major changes occurred in claim process, process is simpler than earlier. Many employees are switching jobs and claiming to withdraw EPFO amount collected. After placing claim, you need not spend extra time over checking it at EPF office. You can know status of your PF claim in few seconds.
You have to know appropriate page in EPFO portal where you can get this detail. This site is guiding employees to use different EPFO services. With EPFO claim status facility, you can enjoy host of services. Here we have listed below some benefits of EPFO claim status check service:
What you can do with EPFO Claim Status Facility?
Here are some benefits of EPFO claim status check service:
- View your EPFO claim status online and avoid problem of visiting EPFO office.
- Also can check your PF balance.
- Status of EPF claim is updated when any action is taken at EPFO office.
Now we can go through simple process of checking position of your PF claim. If you have any query, you can drop your comments below.
How to Check EPFO Claim Status Online?
Use below link to access official KYCS (Know Your Claim Status) page at EPFO site. You can proceed with given steps to check your EPFO claim status.
- Click on above link and click on option of ‘Click Here for Knowing Your Claim Status’ at this page.
- Select your state and give a click on: ‘Search for Establishment Code’ link shown just below it.
- If you know region of your EPFO office, you can select last option of ‘Establishment under Office’. Choose region of your EPFO office from drop down.
- Complete list of EPFO office along with establishment code will appear on screen. Establishment code is your 7 digit member Id. It is also further enhanced with 3 characters which is known as extension code.
- If your EPF account number does not have any extension code (3 digits), just leave field of extension code blank.
- Fill up region code and office code.
- Enter Establishment code and Establishment code extension in related fields.
- Enter your provident fund account number
- Click on Submit
Now you will get your EPFO claim status. Screen will show status of your EPFO claim. If you don’t want to check EPFO claim status online, you can download form online. Fill up above details in form and submit it at EPF office.
You can also get form at EPFO office itself. Besides this, you can know your EPF balance and UAN status. Employees Provident Fund is eminent investment for salaried individuals. It is maintained and administered by EPFO, India.
As per EPFO rule, any company which is employing more than 20 people has to deduct EPF from salary of employees who are earning basic salary less than 6500 per month. We will bring more information related to EPFO procedures and regulations.