Arunachal Pradesh driving license application form apply online Learner License LLR check application status, search for DL number online wno.
Driving license is one of most important document certifying that a person is qualified for driving a motor vehicle. This driving license can be used as a document proof that was issued by public transport department.
Government of Arunachal Pradesh was providing online facility of applying driving license from main official website of public distribution department.
Citizens of Arunachal Pradesh can apply for online driving license from main official web portal of regional transport department.
People can also apply for permanent driving license and can apply for registration of vehicles etc.
We are providing you complete information about how to apply for learner license and permanent driving license in arunachal Pradesh.
Citizens of arunachal Pradesh can check the details about applying driving license and learner license below. Citizens who are applying for learner license must be age of 16 to 18 years old.
And the citizens who are applying for permanent driving license must be age of above 20 years old.
Citizens can check the information here below
How to apply for learner license or LLR license in arunachal Pradesh:
- Click on official website and click on the services that were provided by public transport department.
- Select the application that required for learner license and then fill the application form completely.
- Then upload the required documents that are needed along with application form.
- Click on submit option and collect the receipt for future reference.
Required documents for learner license and permanent driving license:
- Must fill application form number 2
- Applicant must submit 1A Medical certificate that was given by any government hospital.
- Address proofs of applicant
- Age proofs of applicant
- Application fee must be paid at RTO office and its receipt is required.
Document required for Permanent Arunachal Pradesh driving license:
- Applicant must fill application form number 4 for driving license
- Physical fitness certificate must be submitted.
- 1A medical certificate which will be given by government hospitals
Address proofs of applicant must submit are given below
- Ration card of applicant
- Passport of applicant
- Voter identity card of applicant
- Telephone bill of applicant
- Age proof of applicant
- School leaving certificate
- Birth certificate of applicant
- PAN card of applicant
Applicant will be issued driving license once driving test was done by concerned officer of regional transport office.
Check Jammu & Kashmir Driving License application procedure