APOBMMS Minority Muslim welfare loans Kapu BC SC ST federation loans apply online now.
APOBMMS Online portal is open at apobmms.cgg.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh State Online Beneficiary management Monitoring System. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh started online loan application. Applicants who have BPL ration cards can apply. People of Minorities, BC, SC, ST & KAPU categories are eligible. Any private or Individual BC SC ST Federations can register online. Website name is apobmms.cgg.gov.in
APOBMMS Minority loans Eligibility:
Like PODUPU new societies can apply for registration. New registrations are accepted 24/7.
Each applying Federation must be of SC ST BC or KAPU Minorities. They must have Ration card, Bank Account.
How to apply for APOBMMS BC SC ST KAPU welfare loans:
- To avail a loan on society or personal they must register in online. BC minority applicants can register directly. Other categories need Ration card to be validated first.
- First visit apobmms.cgg.gov.in
- If you belong to BC then click BC Federation Registration.
- If not Select SC KAPU or Finance Corporation. Enter applicant Ration card number. If valid then proceed registration.
- To fill application three steps followed.
Step 1 Entering Society Details of APOBMMS BC SC ST KAPU:
- Select Federation Name first. Enter your society name. Enter Society President & Secretary name.
- Enter Registration Number & Affiliation number. Select Date of Registration & Affiliation Date. Select number of members in society.
Entering Permanent Address of Society:
- Select District, Mandal or Muncipality. Select Panchayat or Colony, Village name.
- Enter Habitation & Door no. Enter Pin-code, Society Phone or Mobile number.
Entering Sector Details of Society.
- Sector Details are necessary for valid registration. Registration & Loan is disbursed only in listed districts.
- Choose Beneficiary type, Sector type. Select Scheme or Sub scheme. Enter unit cost & subsidy availed.
- Enter beneficiary bank Account, IFSC code.
Entering Ration Card details:
Ration card holders are eligible to apply for AP OBMMS Minority loan application online. After selection of type of business or organization you need to enter ration card number. The details of applicant is fetched from server.
Verify the ration card details and proceed to submit application.
Select preview for re-checking. If needed any changes make fast. Select Submit after review.
Your application & Bank loan registration status can be checked again.